The Hidcote Lattice is a high quality open diamond pattern lattice which will make an attractive addition to any garden.
The lattice features substantial battens which are smooth-planed and rounded, overlaid and mounted in a substantial rebated perimeter frame which is also smooth-planed. The battens on the Hidcote Lattice are spaced 90mm apart which makes it ideal for use as a frame for climbing plants that require wider gaps such as climbing roses.
• High quality 1.8m x 1.8m diamond pattern lattice panel, 8mm thick battens (20mm wide)
• Available in a wide range of sizes.
• Made with thick section, Pressure Treated timber for longevity, 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
• Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
• Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources