This Double Slatted Diamond Lattice is an interesting design variation of traditional garden lattice and trellis designs.
Dual slats arranged diagonally across the frame create a striking pattern of geometric shapes. The use of twin slats rather than the norm of single slats also makes this apparently delicate panel strong and robust. Each slat is secured in a high quality rebated frame and all the timber used is pressure treated to protect it from rot.
Designed to make a decorative feature of a garden wall or fence, it can also function as a garden screen that still lets plenty of light through and provides a perfect framework for training climbing plants such as roses or ivy.
The 7.5mm thick, 17mm wide slats are smooth planed and rounded as is the 30mm thick frame. The whole panel measures 90cm wide x 180cm tall.
Comes with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Available in 2 other sizes, 30cm and 60cm wide.
- Double-slatted lattice panel 1.8m high x 0.9m wide
- Geometric pattern with repeated large and small gaps
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Can be used as a garden feature, for training climbing plants
- Smooth-planed and rounded slats and frame are pressure treated to protect from rot
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
|Dimensions||90 × 180 cm / 60 x 180 cm / 30 x 180 cm|
|Guarantee||15 year Anti-Rot|
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||180 x 90 / 180 x 60 / 180 x 30|
|Estimated Weight (kg)||6 / 4 / 2|
|FSC Approval||Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources|
|Country of Origin||Poland|