About this Product
The Large Woodstore from Forest is the perfect log store in the winter months when you need to store your logs under shelter, but still have them within easy reach.
The slatted floor and sides ensure maximum air flow throughout your pile, to help dry out your logs.
The timber has been Pressure Treated and comes with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Fixings and instructions are included for a simple self-assembly.
- Timber log store with large storage capacity
- Slatted sides and raised floor allow air circulation to help dry out the timber
- Overhanging roof to ensure water runs off, away from drying logs
- The use of weed block fabric below the base is recommended
- Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Flat packed for easy self-assembly, fixings and instructions included
|Dimensions||88 × 183 × 129 cm|
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||129 x 183 x 88|
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)||183|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)||88|
|Estimated Weight (kg)||70|
|FSC Approval||Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)||16|
|Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size||45 x 28|
|Roof Material Inner||Boarded|