About this Product
This handy, large capacity Wall Log Store from Forest helps protect logs from the elements with its slanted overhanging roof that ensures water runs off, away from drying logs.
With its open back and front, it has been designed to be positioned against a wall or building and let the air circulate around the logs to prevent them from getting damp.
Made from FSC certified timber that has been Pressure Treated for a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Fixings and instructions are included for a simple self-assembly.
- Designed to be positioned against a wall or building
- Large capacity for log storage to last you through the winter
- Overhanging roof to ensure water runs off, away from drying logs
- The use of weed block fabric below the base is recommended
- Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Flat packed for easy self-assembly, fixings and instructions included
|Dimensions||84 × 183 × 195 cm|
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||195 x 183 x 84|
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)||183|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)||84|
|Estimated Weight (kg)||61|
|FSC Approval||Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)||10|
|Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size||45 x 45|
|Roof Material Inner||Boarded|