The premium quality Tongue & Groove Pressure Treated 7×7 Corner Shed from Forest is perfect for a corner of the garden and features a high specification throughout.
The clever use of space makes it ideal for storing garden equipment and tools, as well as being a practical potting area. The strong solid timber Tongue & Groove floor means that storage of heavier items and floor-standing shelving is not a problem.
For a high quality, premium build, this shed is manufactured from smooth-planed interlocking Tongue & Groove boards and all the timber used has been Pressure Treated, giving it a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
It features double opening doors with “Z” framing for additional strength and they are secured with a rim lock fastening. The two opening windows are fitted with high quality hinges and catches to enable ventilation and are glazed with Premium 3mm acrylic, creating a light and airy space. The roof is finished with high quality mineral felt for a weather-proof finish.
These premium sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this 7×7 corner shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Premium Pressure Treated Tongue & Groove 7×7 Corner Shed from Forest
- Generous space allows room for storage and is the perfect home for a potting bench
- Highest quality Tongue & Groove construction
- Robust Tongue & Groove boarded floor with supporting Pressure Treated floor bearers
- 2 opening acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality catches
- Double doors for easy access with diagonal double “Z” framing for strength
- High quality rim lock door latch supplied for security
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
|Dimensions||230 × 296 × 200 cm|
|Construction Type||Tongue & Groove|
|Guarantee||15 year Anti-Rot|
|Product Size (h x w x d) cm Overall dimension when assembled, including overhangs||200 x 296 x 230|
|Width at base (footprint) (cm)||281|
|Depth at base (footprint) (cm)||219|
|Ridge Height (cm) Highest point excluding finial||200|
|Eaves Height (cm) Height to overhang||200|
|Estimated Weight (kg)||248|
|FSC Approval||Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Wall Cladding Thickness (mm)||12|
|Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size||28 x 28|
|Door Type (single / double)||Double|
|Door Size (h x w) cm||182 x 46 (x2)|
|Door Opening Height (cm)||175|
|Door Opening Width (cm)||94|
|Number of Windows||2 (fixed)|
|Glazing Material||Acrylic Glazing|
|Glazing Thickness (mm)||3|
|Window Size (h x w) cm||57 x 70|
|Roof Material Inner||OSB (Oriented strand board)|
|Roof Thickness (mm)||8|
|Roof Material Outer||Red Mineral Felt|
|Floor Material||Tongue & Groove Boards|
|Floor Thickness (mm)||12|
|Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple)||Rim Lock|