Our Decibel Noise Reduction fence panel uses innovative design to deliver a domestic panel that combines a smart look with effective noise reduction performance.17mm thick section boards interlock with extended tongue & grooves that have been mounted in a rebated frame to help prevent gaps through which noise would usually pass. Tests by scientists have proved its ability to reduce noise levels by as much as 30 decibels (dB) – the same as reducing the noise from a petrol lawnmower down to the level of a normal conversation. For optimum noise reduction performance we strongly recommend that the Decibel panel is mounted on fence posts. This can be achieved with either slotted fence posts (timber or concrete) or by screwing the panel directly to the post. Innovative domestic fence panel that combines great looks with noise reduction performance.
• Can reduce unwanted noise by as much as 30 decibels (dB)
• Smooth-planed timber has been dip treated to ensure longer life
• Panels can be mounted with boards running vertically or horizontally
• For optimum acoustic performance we recommend use with slotted posts or screw directly onto wooden posts to ensure no gaps
• Proven independent laboratory testing to BS EN ISO 10140-2 and ISO 717-1, achieving BS EN 1793-2:2012 Category B3 noise reduction
• Pressure treated timber with 15 year anti-rot guarantee as standard
• Manufactured from FSC certified timber obtained from sustainable sources